Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! You can combine colors as you
All of our fonts have been carefully chosen to create unique and balanced designs. We do not offer font changes in order to preserve the integrity of our designs.
Please contact us before you buy. Additional fees apply and some fonts are not available in all languages which can affect the design.
1. You can edit on your Desktop, SmartPhone, and Tablet!
2. After editing the document, you have the option to save the document as:
JPEG > For online printing and some copy shops
PDF > For home printing and copy shops
PNG > For social media and online distribution (messaging, email, etc)
+ All of them in high resolution (300dpi)
+ Save as a single file or multiple prints per page with bleeding and trim marks
3. Colors vary depending on monitor, printer & stock choice.
4. Print on white and heavy card stock is recommended and make sure your print settings are set to print at actual size or 100% at home; or use an online printers
5. You can save and come back later to Corjl.com, the license expires after 60 days or 4 downloads whichever is the soonest.
6. Please read all shop policies and FAQ before purchasing.
We can offer a custom quote to adjust certain files. Custom orders are prepaid and include Two (2) complimentary rounds of revisions are included with your package.
A round of revisions starts when a design draft is presented, then the client has a specified number of days to provide their feedback. Once all of their comments, ideas and questions are consolidated and we provide a new version, that
- Add this listing to your cart and checkout. Once payment has cleared, a link to your download(s) will automatically be available.
- Download your file(s) and open the PDF file in Acrobat Reader DC (http://get.adobe.com/reader). Make your edits on highlighted text fields (Files are pre-populated with sample wording as a guide).
- Print on your home printer or at a professional copy shop.
- Cut along indicated crop marks.
The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphics or templates from Printolife is exclusively for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, sale or other use. No part of any content, description or template may be reproduced in any form.
Our personalized products license expires after 60 days or 4 downloads whichever is the soonest.
Payments for Printolife are made at PayPal, but you do not need to own a PayPal account to pay: you may enter your credit card’s data directly at PayPal and complete your payment. You don’t need to register a PayPal account either.
Once you get redirected to PayPal, just do as follows:
1. MAKE SURE THE “PAY WITH A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD” OPTION IS SELECTED
If your PayPal page looks as follows, just click on “Pay with a credit or debit card“.
2. ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD’S DATA
Address, email & phone number may also be requested depending on your country.
When you are done, click on “Review and Continue”.
3. CLICK ON “PAY NOW”
4. CLICK ON “NO, THANKS”
5. THAT’S ALL, CLICK ON “DOWNLOAD” or WAIT FOR YOUR EMAIL NOTIFICATION FROM PRINTOLIFE
You will then be redirected to finally download your products and receive an email notification with direct links
TROUBLESHOOTING PAYPAL PAYMENTS
Depending on a number of factors you could run into problems when paying at PayPal. Some common issues are:
I am not getting redirected to PayPal at all
Your browser’s PayPal cookies might be messed up; you may try deleting your cookies
We are not responsible for the quality of your final print because our commitment is to provide high-quality resolution files. A domestic printer can vary results depending on age, cleanliness, etc.
We recommend using a local print or copy shop if you
Please proof carefully. Printolife is not responsible for any mistakes or printing costs incurred by customer mistakes when editing files. You have the full responsibility to proof for grammar, spelling, and wording. Please note that we cannot accept returns or process refunds due to errors on approved proofs, regardless of where the error originated. While we do our best to call attention to any errors we may see during the proofing process, final proofing is ultimately the responsibility of the client.
So we strongly recommend testing your printing before to avoid any issue about proofing, alignment and handling heavy card stock (not all printers support high-quality papers)
Monitors can show subtle variations in color and surface texture. The colors that appear on your screen may not be exact to your final product, depending on how your monitor is calibrated.
CORJL is the perfect platform that allows you to instantly personalize your purchased listing with your information. You can test most of our editable products navigating to the link located at the beginning of the listing details. There is no waiting for your digital items or personalized product proofs. You can edit your template on your computer or mobile device right away!
1) On your desktop or laptop, locate the navigation menu to the right of the page to go directly to the topic you are looking for to get started with your template. Chrome Browser is recommended for the best results.
2) On Mobile editing, features are currently limited to changing text and adding images only. Personalize text, replace photos, resize text and images.
CORJL IS EASY TO WORK
1. After purchasing, you will receive an email shortly from ‘Corjl’ to the email associated with your Etsy account. The message will include a link that you can use to login and access your purchased items. You can also go directly to Corjl.com and enter your Etsy EMAIL or USERNAME and ORDER NUMBER (not transaction number).
Please allow up a few minutes for the email to come through.
2. All the process of editing is ONLINE. You don’t need any program to customize your listing. Easily change colors, layout, text information and more, as many times as you want!
Some of our products are completely editable and some others not, to ensure a consistent design between the different products gathered in each collection. Limitations are detailed into the “WHAT YOU GET” listing section.
Please, try the DEMO before you buy and ask for customization if you need something specially made for you.
The personalization process includes three rounds of proofs; the first round is based on the wording and colors submitted in your order and the remaining two rounds are for revisions.
Wording changes, colors changes, and minor layout adjustments can be made during the revision rounds. You will work 1-1 with a designer.
Change requests beyond our 2 complimentary revision rounds are invoiced at $15 per round.